AlphaPlus has a track record of working with awarding organisations on policy, processes and regulatory compliance.
We help with developing, defining and mapping processes, ensuring that compliant policies are created and followed, and creating customised accurate documentation as evidence.
Throughout this, we remain practically minded, aware that awarding organisations have to remain competitive in a fast changing market. We don’t claim to have all the answers, but our breadth of experience often provides an alternative view of the possibilities.
Fit-for-purpose policies and processes?
There is a mandatory requirement set out within the General Conditions for AOs to establish, maintain and comply with an up-to-date, written:
- Conflict of interest policy
- Contingency plan, which must be of sufficient detail and quality to allow the awarding organisation to mitigate, as far as possible, the Adverse Effect of any incident which has been identified by the awarding organisation as having a risk of occurring
- Procedures relating to malpractice and maladministration
- Complaints procedure(s)
- Invoicing policy
- Reasonable adjustments arrangements and policy
- Special consideration arrangements and policy
- Appeals process and policy
We can help you develop and review these mandatory documents, enabling you to ensure the policies and processes work for your AO, but are also compliant, and draw on good practice from across the sector.